Hold Command button while drag and drop your files/folders between different partitions to perform Cut and Paste. This will remove the sources files after copying is done.
- Dad, why do we always use .NET ?
- The origin of Vuvuzela
- HTTP Tunnel Solution for Mac OS X
- Nhật ký
- Speed Download and Chrome Integration
- How to Cut/Paste in Finder
- Change default window size of Finder
- PyRoom – WriteRoom for Linux
- Top Paid Apps for Mac OS X Users
- Khủng long con ham ăn (aka Muka Muka Paradise)