Twitter lead designer Doug Bowman, responding on Dribbble to a proposed more-Tweetie-like icon for the newly rebranded Twitter for iPhone:
The best version used more blue for the bird, but retained the exact same silver color of Tweetie’s icon. I thought it was the best choice of everything we had. For several reasons I won’t go into, we opted for the version the app uses now. via Dribbble
I didn’t upgrade Tweetie as long they keep this ugly blue icon.
– Install curl if you don’t have it yet.
sudo apt-get install curl
– Issue the following command in your terminal, using your Twitter username and password.
curl -u yourusername:yourpassword -d status=”Your Message Here” http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml
– Google Wave preview invitations sent out. via Official Google Blog. Also, you can check out “Google Wave First Look” by Gina Trapani on LifeHacker
– Dropbox comes to iPhone and iPod Touch. Firmware 3.1 required.
– TweetDeck won as most popular Twitter client on LifeHacker. Well, i still prefer Tweetie. Tweetie 2.0 are on the way now. So curious ; )
As the tweets of many Microsoft’s employees, we will see a major update of Bing as early as next week.
BING 2.0 terrific, enthused another.
Watch out guys ! bing + silverlight in maps = amazing !! goodbye google.
Here’s all the spokesperson would say:
Were very excited about some of the new Bing features set to roll out over the next few months, but have nothing to announce today.
On the other hand, Microsoft has swiftly declined the rumor saying Bing paid to the keyword “pornography” to be appear on Google Search results. (via CNET)